Am I an Entrepreneur?
About 5 years ago, I fooled myself into thinking I was an entrepreneur because it sounded so nice and so much better than working for someone else.
So I started a non-profit organization, then a traditional business.
Then, shortly after starting my first business, I was FRUSTRATED and I wanted to QUIT.
A few months in, I soon discovered entrepreneurship was not for the faint of heart. At the time, I was scared but I knew I couldn’t give up.
– I was bothered by others’ opinions when I started a non-profit.
– I was worried about not succeeding in my traditional international business.
– I was skeptical about network marketing.
But now? I know what is possible! Do you?
Fast forward to today– I’ve realized how much I love helping others achieve their dreams on their entrepreneurial journey.
This is my passion! And looking back now, I see why starting my first online business was a serious wake up call for me.
Becoming a successful entrepreneur required me to hold a mirror up to all the limiting beliefs I was holding onto. And in the process, I quickly realized the game of business required much more courage and boldness than I predicted.
It was at this moment where I decided to do whatever it took to SUCCEED.
– I decided to get over my problems quicker than I dwell on them.
– I decided to change my way of thinking.
– I decided to make sacrifices for my dreams to come true.
– I decided that no matter what was being asked from my mentor, I would take ACTION like my life and family depended on it!
And that’s when I started caring more about creating something beautiful than potentially losing something beautiful.
So today, after years of working harder on myself than almost anything else in my life – I simply don’t know any other way to live and thrive than to be entrepreneurial.
Entrepreneurship is in my blood. I know it is!
– It is what I think and dream about everyday.
– It is what I feel destined to pursue.
– It is what I wanted to succeed.
And I am committed to giving it my all for you! Because if you are READY for the challenge and committed to giving yourself a fighting chance to SUCCEED – you must be giving it your ALL.
STARTING RIGHT NOW!
Here’s how you start:
- FIND a mentor that can show you the way.
- START a proven business model that works for you.
- TAKE intense massive action daily and learn from your mistakes.
- BECOME the entrepreneur you were destined to be!
Side-note: If this does not really inspire you or even intimidate you a little bit then maybe you are not ready.
And that’s okay.
I was not ready either when I started it.
Timing is important and I understand business is not for everybody. You will find your path one day.
Once you have the right mentorship and experience results for the first time, like I have, you will discover it is much easier than you think!
Di Carter — Founder of Social Entrepreneur Leaders